Sunday, October 25, 2015

assignment3

I think I learned a lot from the English class today. This is my first time to know ESL Cyber Listening Lab. It divides to three areas, easy, medium, and difficult. So I can choose it according to my English ability. And it also has many interesting dialogs that I can practice my reading. To my surprise, it has listening exercise after the listening is finished. I think it is the most useful that I can check if  I understand it or not. So I think it is the very useful website that I have never seen before. I will use it to improve my listening and anything I want to practice.

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Yvonne. But our assignment last week is about your comments on the websites we introduced last week (ESL, accent reduction, linking). Can you revise your post and comment on the sites? I know you were not with us last week, but you can visit the sites by yourself and comment on it.

    ReplyDelete